Get boosted now !
Hands, Face, Space and Fresh air
Wavemaker Technology Ltd is following the local guidelines protecting the health and wellbeing of employees, suppliers and customers
- Employees are working from home and have all resources available
- Homeworking supported with a convenient video web tool
- Remember stay loyal, stay local and stay safe
Fixed Price Contracts
Wavemaker Technology Ltd can offer a contract for all types of projects and timescales. The contract big or small will deliver an extremely competative cost effective solution. Visible management will lead you through clear delierables with defined billing and payment cycles that are agreed at the start of any contract to match your program.
Wavemaker Technology Ltd has over 40 years design experience and is able to provide all the services you need to achieve a cost effective successful project outcome. We offer an affordable and timely implementation, providing some or all of the expertiese requiered to deliver the final solution. Integral to any project is proposal creation, the design, all the simulation skills needed and project management to progress through agreed project milestones to compleation.
Concept and Design
Manufacture and Test
PCB assembly and rework equipment
- Microscope (AmScope)
- Rework station (Pace)
- Reflow oven (Qinsi)
- Oscilloscope (R&S HMO3004)
- Spectrum analyser (Anritsu MS2602)
- Power supply (R&S HMP4040)
Knowledge of all the key design and simulation tools
- ADS (Keysight)
- HFSS (Ansys)
- Microwave studio (CST)
- Microwave Office (AWR Cadence)
- FPGA RTL VHDL design software (Xilinx / Vivado)
- PCB layout design software
Prototyping development PCB
Wavemaker Technology Ltd offer a wide range of P-mod development PCBs and RTL VHDL source code for quick integration into a wide range of Xilinx FPGA device which plug directly into development module like the Digilant Basys3 or Xilinx Spartan SP701 and Zynq UltraScale ES1.
GaN FET Half bridge
A single 3V3 logic input controls a half bridge configuration of two EPC2021 Gallium Nitride FETs. The Pmod PCB incorporates integral GaN drivers and high side power supply. Suitable for prototyping audio class D amplifiers or power supply switchers.
A Texas Instruments PCM1804 audio analog to digital converter integrated with single ended to differential operational amplifier input buffer. This Pmod is setup to give 24 bit data quality of a four times over sampled audio signal for left and right channels. All converter parameters are selectable as is the interfacing configuration which can be set to I2C or DSP mode.
All pmod devices are £100
Price includes full documentation, VHDL source code and PCB schematics.
Reckoners & Calculators
|Atten||Pi Network||Tee Network|
|dB||R-Series||R-Shunt||Loss dB||R-Series||R-Shunt||Loss dB|
|Z0 = 50 Ohm|
Enter the RF power P in dBm
|dBm||Power mW||Volts RMS||Volts Pk|
|for a sinewave into a 50 Ohm system|
Enter the peak to peak Voltage in Volts
|Volts Pk||Volts RMS||Power mW||dBm|
|for a sinewave into a 50 Ohm system|
P(dBm) = 10 log10 P(mW)
P(mW) = ( VRMS ) ^2 * 10 ^3 /R
VRMS(V) = Sqrt ( P(mW) * R /10^3)
Vp(V) = Sqrt (2) * VRMS
- Attenuator Pad calculator, this table lists the E24 series resistor values required to make a "Tee" or "Pi" attenuator network. For each integer dB attenuator value in the range 1 to 20dB, the calculated loss is also provided
- The A2D converter phase noise jitter clock reckoner. A graph of the phase noise required for a given signal to noise ratio and frequency. The plot axies are signal to noise resolution (converter effective number of bits) against the full scale sine wave frequency.
- Calculator to convert dBm into watts, volts pk to pk and volts RMS
Wavemaker Technology Ltd
- The partner for all your design needs
- Call direct on 01525 718494 (Normal hours Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm)